Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Comments From A Winner!

Pat you are a winner in our book! We love getting feedback from our customers. The e-tailers love hearing that you are pleased with their products. Thanks for allowing us to post your comments.

Pat is the winner of a FREE Snowberry Creek Sample Box to be shipped in November. If you purchase a box you are eligible for the drawing for a free box and for a mystery prize gift. If you purchase two boxes, you are put in the drawing twice.

Here's Pat's comments:

Thank you so much. This is quite a surprise because I never win. I loved the first box, I'm sure this one will be wonderful too.
Thanks again,
Pat


Hi Debbie,
Please feel free to post my comments. I'm so glad that I found your website and ordered a box. It is exciting to open a box and my first one was wonderful. Thank you very much I feel like a real winner.........
Pat


Pat - we feel like a winner ~ having you choose Snowberry Creek! Thanks for being our customer! Hope you enjoy all of your wonderful "goodies" from all of the talented e-tailers and that you find a new company that has a product(s) you have been looking for.

1 comment:

The Muse said...

Hurrah for PAT...I am thrilled we have a winner!