Monday, May 18, 2009

Positive Feedback Makes Us Happy!

We are so appreciative when a customer takes the time to let us know that they are happy with our e-tailers products. It makes the day even brighter when they tell us they intend to shop with our e-tailers.

Below is an email we received from a customer that purchased a box in April. This email is from LaDell of MS.

I purchase every sampler box that I can find because I love them. Yours was definitely the best of the best. It was filled with so many treasures. I love everything. There were so many large sized products that I could not believe it. It was awesome. I will surely shop at your e-tailers.

Thank you LaDell for choosing to purchase our box! We are so very happy that you were pleased with it and that you are enjoying your treasures. Thanks for supporting small business owners of America!

No comments: