Saturday, August 15, 2009

And the Winners Are.......

The lucky ladies that purchased a July box were automatically entered into the drawings for the mystery prize and for a free Snowberry Creek Sample Box. You are entered for each box you purchase...so people who purchased multiple boxes were entered multiple times.

Denise of WA was drawn as the lucky recipient of the Mystery Prize donated by Teresa of The Soap Corner. Teresa has some wonderful products....so I know that Denise will be pleased with the surprise she is about to receive.

I can't tell you what Denise won, because I surely don't want to ruin her surprise. I am thinking about writing a post, including pictures of some of the past Mystery Prizes. I don't know if I can remember all of them, memory fades a little these days! But, I will post what I can remember and what I have pictures for with links to the e-tailers websites. We have had some very nice items donated by the e-tailers for the mystery prizes and everyone is has been very pleased with their prize!

Drum roll......The winner of the FREE Snowberry Creek Sample box, to be shipped out on August 25th is......*****Carol of IL********Congratulations, Carol! Your box should be to you within 2-3 days after shipping on the 25th. Hope you enjoy the products in this box. :)

Thanks ladies, for choosing our box and our talented e-tailers. We sincerely hope that you find a new e-tailer or a new product that grabs your fancy! Remember these boxes may be divided up and provide you with a lot of small gifts to make others happy.

1 comment:

Snowberry Creek said...

This is Denise's reaction to my email alerting her to the fact that she was drawn as the winner of the mystery prize.

OMG thank you so much for picking my name. I love your boxes and the Soap Corner products and will be buying alot of them in the future. Can't wait to see what my prize is.
Denise