Saturday, September 25, 2010

Make Over for Snowberry Creek

Julie & I have decided to close the doors (so to speak) on Snowberry Creek Sample Boxes. We have enjoyed working with each of you and hope to stay in touch. We have shipped out the last of the samples in the boxes that left yesterday. If you have been sending us notices about your company's promotions, sales, etc. and want to continue to do so; that will be fine. I don't mind reposting them on our blog. Good luck to each and every one of you.

Julie & I will be revamping the site and embarking on another venture together. We are opening Snowberry Creek Emporium. This site will feature our items and it will be a varied lot. lol

We promised in the beginning that the etailers would always have a link on our website and we will honor that promise. As long as Snowberry Creek exists, the link to your website will be posted and available for our customers to find you. Same on the blog - no one's links will be removed from the blog. Please feel free to come by and say hi - leave us comment any time you wish. We will miss working with you, but feel that it is time for a change.

6 comments:

Michelle - Radiant Skin said...

Hey there-

Long time huh? Things are changing!

So beside wood crafts what will you be offering? Maybe some of your items will complimentary for mine. Let me know!

I hope you are both well :-)

Snowberry Creek said...

We are planning a variety of items so it is very possible that it will be complimentary for you. We hope to have it up and running soon.

Hope all is going well for you! :)

Michelle said...

Just let me know when you are all launched! Send a note. How are you doing???

gigi123 said...

Goodness, things have been crazy for me and I just read your post 2 months later! UGH...I wish the both of you the best and can't wait to see your new adventure!
Thanks so much for helping me...

Snowberry Creek said...

Life does have a way of getting crazy from time to time. It's great hearing from you. Both of us have a lot going on and decided it was time for a change. We are slowly getting things going. Not sure when we will be up & running. You're welcome for the help...we enjoyed it. We are leaving all the links on the site and on the blog. Hope to hear from you again. Best wishes with your business!

mybizzyworld said...

I know its been a while since I've visited you. I wish you good luck with your new venture, and will look forward to it. Keep in touch.

carole harris