Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blue Monday - Calling all E-tailers

This is my first Blue Monday post hosted by Smiling Sally, but I hope to participate regularly. I would like to bring you wonderful blue products from our e-tailers. I will work toward gathering some blue products from them to post next Monday.

.
















My Blue Monday post this week is an offer to our e-tailers who wish to participate in the February sample box. If your sample is sent in between Jan. 16th - Feb. 15th you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a $25 Wal-Mart Gift Card.

If you have any blue products you would like for me to use in the Blue Monday posts - please email them to me. This week's Parade of Creations will be coming soon. If you want to get one of your fabulous creations in the parade - send it to me!

4 comments:

LV said...

Welcome to Blue Monday. I am sure you will meet a lot of nice blogging friends that have a world of blues to share.

The Muse said...

ooo she is blue...
don't be sad....

OH, the other Blue... LOL
got it...
ok I need sleep, i admit that !

but hugs anyway dear wrangler xo

Self Sagacity said...

Cool. Hope you are doing well.

Snowberry Creek said...

LV Thanks for the warm Blue Monday welcome. I enjoy stopping by and reading your blog. Glad to see you.

Muse...you are too funny! You know me - blue is not a color hat aptly describes me. I like vivid, bold colors....RED. Bright, daring, sassy....lol You & I both need more sleep...but there just aren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I want to do. Let's add some to it. lol Hugs!

Self Sagacity - We love what we do and we are doing well, thank you. Glad you came by...come back anytime...happy to see you. :)