Monday, August 25, 2008

Review of The Mom Lady's Beauty Booty

Elaine Neetz, aka The Mom Lady’s Beauty Booty of Alaska is in the “E-tailer Spotlight”. This Alaskan Lady Pirate has some fantastic beauty booty. She knows all about sensitive skin that is exposed to the harsher elements of nature. Elaine has perfected her lotion recipe.

I have tried the Luscious Lavender body lotion. This is a lotion that will absorb into your skin to make it soft and supple. The Luscious Lavender is light pleasing scent. My hands, arms and elbows tend to be a little on the dry side so I have been very pleased with my lotion. If you like lavender scented products, you must try her Lavender Lullaby bath gel. A good sudsy gel that smells heavenly! I tried the Cherry Jubilee lip balm. I like it. It was not too soft, not too hard and just glides across your lips.

I would recommend all of her products. Elaine is easy to order from, ships out fast and has great products. She is currently offering the 2-oz. lotion for $1.00 each. Offer is limited to quantity on hand. Order some extra for your friends, family, stocking stuffers, boss/co-workers, teachers, secret pals, etc. She offers a combined shipping of $9.80 on multiple orders up to 70 lbs. Visit The Mom Lady’s Beauty Booty at www.themomlady.com.

Visit our "E-tailer Spotlight" on Elaine. Post about one of her products to be entered into a drawing for a bottle of her fabulous lotion.

1 comment:

The Muse said...

I was thrilled to have recvd. my goodies from Alaska..(sad I had snow in the box, but I understand that may have been hard to ship...LOL)

Oh I am going to have some delightful gifts fot the Christmas season....
And I am keeping the butter creme lotion for MOI! LOL