Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September Sample Boxes

Just a reminder that the samples for September are due here by the 15th. Most of them have already arrived and some are on the way but I thought I would post this in case the date has slipped upon anyone. Have a happy, creative day!

The boxes will go on sale September 22. They will be full of luscious, aromatic samples and full-sized items for your pampering indulgence! Come by our website Snowberry Creek and check out who's in the box this month. We will have it completely updated by the 15th.

3 comments:

The Muse said...

Please send me a reminder via email my friend when they are indeed ready to go on sale.... I dont want to miss it !!

Thank you!

Snowberry Creek said...

Consider it done. I think you will be pleased with all of the wonderful goodies that will be in this box! You'll be able to pamper yourself and share with everyone! Unless you choose to keep them all for yourself! lol It will be hard to pick ones to give away. All of the e-tailers have such wonderful items.

LisaLisa said...

Just dropping by to show you some support. I love your blog!!!