Sunday, April 26, 2009

April Mystery Prize Donor

Ye Olde Chandler is the donor of the April Mystery Prize. In order to be eligible to be entered into the drawing, all you are required to do is purchase a sample box this month. You are automatically entered in the drawing. Some one will be very, very lucky to be the winner of this mystery prize. I'm sorry I can't tell you what it is, but I will tell you this....I wish I could win it! Good luck to all of you! May the luckiest lady or gentleman win!

Sample Boxes are on sale now at www.snowberrycreek.com - the boxes are packed full of wonderful goodies from the very creative e-tailers. We are happy to ship within the US and Internationally. The shipping is included in the cost of the sample box. The boxes ship Priority Mail or Priority International.

No comments: