Monday, April 27, 2009

Review of Embossed Soap by Ye Olde Chandler

I am truly blessed in the luck department. I love surprises! Well, good ones anyway. When Ye Olde Chandler's box arrived, I opened it and sniffed everything. Their candles always smell sooooo good!

I was surprised to find 2 gold organza bags tucked into the box - each had a card enclosed; one with my name and one with Julie's. I was touched and my heart warmed by Faye & Lesli's kindness. I grabbed my bag out and sniffed it really good!


Inside the gold oraganza bag was a soap! I loooove soaps! I'm not talking about any old soap, but a classy looking soap. I will send you to their site to read all about the embossed Fleur-di-lis. It is a beautiful soap and that gold organza bag is just the right accent. This is a soap that anyone would love to receive as a special thank-you or as a wedding or shower favor. They offer many fragrances - ours are Roses and Creme. It smells very good! Great lather, leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.

If you want to add some class to someone's life and a surprise they will love - visit Ye Olde Chandler to purchase the Fleur-di-lis.

Thank you Faye and Lesli - we love our soaps!

***MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL***

Mother's Day is May 10th, in celebration Ye Olde Chandler will be sending with each order received through May 10th a full sized bar of their Fleur de Lis embossed soap. Ye Olde Chandler will chose one of their 9 specialty soaps for you. To receive your free soap with your order visit www.yeoldechandler.com, place your order and you must mention Snowberry Creek in the comments/special instruction section of the order form.

2 comments:

The Muse said...

Oh, now that is nice...I can see that in a little guest bath!

Faye said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments! We do make the Fleur de Lis in a smaller round guest size. We plan to have them on the website soon.